Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A little update

Hello everyone and thank you for reading my previous blog. a lot has happened since the last time I posted. I have gotten used to seeing my ex around my house, managed to save money, and gotten my hair done. This week I am getting ready for drill and shopping for things I really don't need. I have returned to book I started, but never finished. Hopefully it's done before I live. I have not decided what I am going to do with it yet, so if you have any ideas let me know. I don't have  much to say today because all in all the week has just started and so far the only change have been the lack of sleep I have been getting because of my sister and cousins need to talk at two o' clock in the morning. (I will not miss that when I leave.) I am going to try something drastic in a few weeks. I am going to try...(drum roll please) a full body wax. Now those who know me knows I hate pain so that will make an interesting post. I am going to leave you guys with my positive notes.

Positive note: The world was able to receive the joy of knowing what  such an amazing man Nelson Mandela was and he will forever be remembered for everything he has done for his country. Also a cute guy gave me his number yesterday. Yeah for the world and me! :~P  

No comments:

Post a Comment