Friday, December 13, 2013

Great news!!

     Hello everyone. I have wonderful news. A fellow I consider my brother has joined the military and will be leaving off to Basic Training soon. Isn't that great? I am so proud of him. I also started working part time at a cell phone company and I have made it a point to get in touch with everyone who helped me along the way who I forgot about. All in all, I am dong pretty good. All I have left to do is work on getting my younger brother and sister into a better home and my life will be settled. You see my younger siblings stay with my aunt and as of mow she threatens to call the police on me and my other siblings every time we try to go near them and my sister has been calling me crying on the phone because my aunt's current boyfriend hits them. I am not talking about a spanking, but he punches and kicks them around like trash. Hopeful our plan will work and they will be able to stay with my grandma until we can arrange something more permanent. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.

     Now for something more interesting. Did you guys hear about the sixteen yr. old who got away with murder? Apparently it is called affluenza. The teen and a couple of his friends stole beer from a liquor store and was driving with a blood alcohol level three times the legal limit. He killed four people. According to his lawyer, because he was brought up with a wealthy back ground he does not know right from wrong and he should be sent to rehab and not jail. SERIOUSLY??!! The judge bought it so now he is basically walking away with a slap on his hand. It is so sad that our society works so hard to protect the wealthy that they will allow something like this tragidey to happen. My heart and my prayers goes out to the families and the victims. Hollie Boyles, Shelby Boyles,  Breanna Mitchell, and youth pastor Brian Jennings, I am so sorry your death will not see justice and you had to meet an untimely death. To Eric Boyles, I am so sorry for your lost.

Positive note: Family will always be there to support and love you, so cherish them while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment